Re: Bastinado Girl 2

I Love it but i need find more girls for do that Yvone now is unavailable she is married
Miranda is ok may be can find Alix but i need another girl for do that i try to find her and make
a video, if i can may be can do a triple bastinado too if i find the girl do you like Miranda for Bastinado
and Alix and the other girl hold her feet or you want Alyx because the other girl may be not want to do
bastinado .

Re: Bastinado Girl 2

Thanks dear Ramaco for just thinking about my comment. i know that is not easy to make movie like that. i know you shoud pay money and your golden times.I know you share your best work with us free.I try to work that i can, with my
photo_art to thanks you and other best members and moderator of falaka.info.

but if you want know my idea about traditional falaka you can make shot with your best model Miranda and other member that just want hold her feet in falaka. they can use mask in full dress or in other that way you know better than me.
you can make a plot with dialog like that we saw in marias foot torture projects.

I am glad to have internet friends like you.Have best time in your life with your bastinado partners.

F@L@KEST@N