Re: Closing Our Website

Thanks a lot for Parox and moderators as they have pioneered a dedicated community for our common interest. Appreciate that a lot.
On the other hand, I am suggesting that someone that is frequent on the net to create a 'meeting point', probably temporary before a new place been truly established.

It's kind of shame to let the community that has been growing since years ago, gone just like that...

well, everything must end one day :)
it is not the first time, when my fauvorite site will be closed, but this one I really like :sad:
so long, all

btw: If you like my captures, you can find it on tickletheater.com, section non-tickling videos :mrgreen2:
Last edited by toper2222 on 2011/06/26 - 21:01, edited 2 times in total.

I am a memeber of this community for maybe more than 9 years and I don't know how to thank you for bringing us the opportunity to let our inner secret lives out.
But one thing I know is that, the same way that we were happy when this website was opened, the same way our heart will be broken when it is closed!
We will greatly miss you and thank you again for all your efforts over the years.
Good luck!
M.

thank you for this great site, i will join your new site when its online, sorry for not posting post in the last years, i hope to still be in touch with all or most mebers of this community.
:(
Good luck and blessings in your new project and life Parox.

thank you so much parox for doing this great effort day after day for this long time but rely i cant believe that my site will be closed >>>>i said my site that this is my feelings .......and so i cant say goodbye but i will say see you later.....................................................................................................................

OMG :-o :-o I prefered to find this website closed rather than read this announcement. What happen Parox !!!!!!! this forum considered as our second home and the only place we are able to express our feeling and desire. I am a member for around 5 years and the first thing that I do before I serff the net is checking this website. please change your mind and think about all the efforts that utilized in forum from you and from other members. :cry: