Foot Fetish Massage

Here is a nice clip form some series that I dont know but it is very interesting andf funny!
The guy seems like a true foot fetishist in real life as I found other scenes of him and they all include feet and foot kissing or touching!
Hope u enjoy this.
Cheers

Link

Re: Foot Fetish Massage

wow .... we went so far in mainstream TV ? The man has a foot fetish, the director, the producer, and the perfect black lady with erfect soles and toes ..... I feel that black men have massive foot fetish crushes, but I have yet to se one clip or movie scene featuring a falaka for a black lady ..... It seems it is totally alien to their culture ....

But a great find ..... it focuses one the "lovely" side of our foot admiration that gets lost many times among the falaka desires.

Re: Foot Fetish Massage

Shady wrote:wow .... we went so far in mainstream TV ? The man has a foot fetish, the director, the producer, and the perfect black lady with erfect soles and toes ..... I feel that black men have massive foot fetish crushes, but I have yet to se one clip or movie scene featuring a falaka for a black lady ..... It seems it is totally alien to their culture ....

But a great find ..... it focuses one the "lovely" side of our foot admiration that gets lost many times among the falaka desires.
Very well put Shady, I agree!!