Illegal sharing and destroying Falaka.net

[align=center:28b283c863][color=red:28b283c863] [b:28b283c863]Parox strikes back... [/b:28b283c863][/color:28b283c863][/size:28b283c863][/align:28b283c863]

My words are against illegal sharing, copy pirates, cracker and hacker.

We (me and other webmasters) know that people share our contents. That`s no problem. Everything from our free area is free to share.
But sharing content of our member area, our movies and payment clips isn`t allowed and it`s illegal.

This portal (Falaka.info) just exists because Falaka.net is investing for. If Falaka.net wouldn`t exist you couldn`t use this portal for free.
Today I gave many red and yellow cards to users of this portal. They wanted to share Falaka.net movies.
Who you think you are copy pirates?
You use this website which is powered by Falaka.net to share our movies for free? ...illegal?

I tell you what we`ll (webmasters) do:
- We`ll scan the internet finding illegal copies
- We`ll do everything stopping websites like megaupload
- We know it`s difficult closing websites like megaupload but it`s not impossible. Sharing files which have copyright is illegal! So people who share will be stopped directly. Every illegal sharing will be reported an offence to the police
- We have many IP adress and informations saved to compare informations who is using illegal ways of sharing

We do a hard work. This work is expensive.
If you don`t want new works of falaka please go on destroying us. But before I go under I`ll take many of my antagonist with me.

I`m sorry my friends, falaka lovers, members of my websites and guests of this portal I`m using this hard words.
It`s not against you. I just can`t accept people destroying everything.

Best Regards

Parox
Parox Dark - Gabriel Azrael

man u r right...i support u 100%, and be sure me and many of our friends here are not at all with destroying what u and we have beilt here, as we consider ourselves also part of it, by making this site active and alive, so i think most of us are not at all intrested to anything illegal here.

Hi parox,

it's me, Traumstunde, i just made a new account to see, what happened. So, i see. I requested a clip that is hosted on your website?! Ok, no excuse for that!
I agree, hurting copyrights is a bad thing. The only way not to hurt copyrights is to post clips and pics taken by yourself only! But in this case this forum would have been almost empty.
So it would be nice to know, what is legal to be posted. Feet Torture Pictures area is full of copyright violations! Armiranta, insex etc. All pics that are webfinds are illegal, cause just because you find em, you dont have the right to copy and spread'em. We need to find a compromise in this thing. Hurting copyrights is bad, no doubt. But to respect all copyrights every time and every where is not possible!
Well i deleted all pics i posted here from webspace! All i posted here was found on the net for free, without any hacking or what ever. Most of it was preview stuff.

So feel free to ban this account too, but i hope we can achieve a new beginng!

Greetz
KingKarl aka Traumstunde

i am right whit you
you make money this videos and it is illegal to watch them for free.
but please don't close the site.
thanks

First:
Its stupid from you guys to upload copyrighted material on the owners site!!! .. no thats more than stupid!

Parox:
1. you can´t say its illigal when you want the guys here to spread illegal copys from other admins!!!! (don´t say you never said that!)
2. When you say words like that... then BAN ALL ILLIGAL MATERIAL ON EVERY OF YOUR SITES!!!
3. This only says something like that to me: You want to view other copyrighted material for free without paying for it, but want money for your videos... you know what other admins would say about you?
4. Sorry but you don´t do anything here in the forum! No mods no admin checking from time to time, no rules.... So what you think what the peaople here do?
Sorry but I never though good thinks about you. We meat some times in the past ... ... sorry you leech evrything like you want and want others to pay for... that doesn´t match!
Delete me if you want.

By the way: you know that I don´t accept what these guys did!

Just my two cents.
Last edited by Alex_23 on 2005/12/11 - 18:11, edited 1 time in total.

There was ONE guy who wanted to share one of parox movies. But he never did! Several guys, including me, were interested in seeing it. But as I said before, the movie never was shared! Parox banned all guys who wanted to see the movie.
If Alex_23 is right Parox himself is interested in seeing copyrighted materials without paying for it. Fact is he closed the thread conserning his movie only. All others threads that spread copyrighted materials as well, but none of parox' stuff, are still open!
I thought Parox wants to fight copyright violations in general, which would have been honorable! But in this case he only wants he make sure, you got to pay for his stuff and you're free to steal other stuff. That's weird.
Maybe Parox has to be reported to the police as well. He is supporting sharing of copyrighted material, because he doesnt close threads which share insex, armiranta and what ever stuff! And i bet police will find a lot of copyrighted not payed for stuff on his pc!
I think everybody, who uses this forum didn't pay for everything he got on his pc.
I think we need to find a compromise how far we can go to keep this forum alive.
Fact is if we all would have respected all copyrights, this forum would have been nearly empty!

In hope to find a new beginning

KingKarl aka Traumstunde

Believing in good things in X-Mas times or whatever I took back all the red an yellow cards.

I can`t and I won`t accept abuse of trust. It`s a long way from groups like bastinado and femalefetttorture to Falaka.net, Falaka.info or Marias-Foot-Torture.com. We worked hard.
Bastinado is our passion. We should help everyone doing good things for our passion like Will and Maria, Bastinado Boy, Nadia,...or me.
Maybe you think Membership for 12 Euro or streaming movies for 20 Euro make us rich. We just get enough money for our investigations; this is fact.
We can`t accept sharing our passion for free. We can`t accept having no respect for our work. We don`t have Hollywood helping us, no sponsor we just have our love for our passion falaka.

I hope you understand me...understand why I was angry...why I can`t accept abuse of trust.

Every customer is a person who is helping us doing our job. We do this job in our spare time. Out of our spare time Parox, sallenaz, Janet, Yve, slavelless, Deena, Karin, Will, Maria, Funda, QS, Kiara and other active people are working for themeselfes our for their family.
We don`t want your money becoming reach.
We just want to share our passion with you.

Parox
Parox Dark - Gabriel Azrael

Thanks a lot for reactivating the banned accounts, including mine!

Once again, I just can say that I'm sorry. I didn't notice I was requesting a clip from your site. From my point of view i was just requesting another clip.

I think most users who use illegal ways of sharing are not interessted in hurting or even detroying the site or bussines they share material of. Finally they just want to get this material. The problem begins when too many users think this way...

As long as I can not be sure wheither some clip or pic is free for share I won't share anything!

Greetz
Traumstunde
[i:87ebab6432][b:87ebab6432]So long and thanks for all the fish[/b:87ebab6432][/i:87ebab6432]

[quote:24debf9588="Parox"]Believing in good things in X-Mas times or whatever I took back all the red an yellow cards.

I can`t and I won`t accept abuse of trust. It`s a long way from groups like bastinado and femalefetttorture to Falaka.net, Falaka.info or Marias-Foot-Torture.com. We worked hard.
Bastinado is our passion. We should help everyone doing good things for our passion like Will and Maria, Bastinado Boy, Nadia,...or me.
Maybe you think Membership for 12 Euro or streaming movies for 20 Euro make us rich. We just get enough money for our investigations; this is fact.
We can`t accept sharing our passion for free. We can`t accept having no respect for our work. We don`t have Hollywood helping us, no sponsor we just have our love for our passion falaka.

I hope you understand me...understand why I was angry...why I can`t accept abuse of trust.

Every customer is a person who is helping us doing our job. We do this job in our spare time. Out of our spare time Parox, sallenaz, Janet, Yve, slavelless, Deena, Karin, Will, Maria, Funda, QS, Kiara and other active people are working for themeselfes our for their family.
We don`t want your money becoming reach.
We just want to share our passion with you.

Parox[/quote:24debf9588]
Don´t get me wrong... I didn´t meant anything else. The prices you have aren´t too expensive and so on... but you actetd a little bit hard! "porox strikes back" <- no good :)
I said before: That they/someone share YOUR stuff in YOUR Forum is stupid! And everybody would be angry. You should add some rules and bann emidiatelly when someone breaks one of them. And go get some moderators. They see stuff like this before your whole member area ist postet! :)

Cheers

I agree that rules and moderators would be helpful. But unfortunately this forum is parasitic in nature so it's bound to be near impossible to maintain them for long.

I've been trying to tell people for months that it would be very stupid to distribute Parox's pay-material on Parox's forum. I really don't understand how anybody here could be so disrespectful.

Things have really gone downhill in general around here since the forum was fixed after the hacker attack. It seems like there are a few members who are making a lot of noise, but not any contributions and it's very annoying.

This forum was great before the hacker attack. This is very unfortunate. I hope it can become great again.

KR