Re: IMPORTANT WARNING ABOUT SENDING CLIPS...PLEASE READ!

Something should be done with people bringing old topics back to life, especially when the links are long dead and there is no preview picture. Maybe lock these topics? Are there any active admins?

Maybe something can really be done - let's create a request topic where people can ask for re-upload instead of posting "thank you, nice topic" and the link doesn't work. I come here and check the new topics only to find spam. If you need admins, I volunteer :/

Aegis wrote:Something should be done with people bringing old topics back to life, especially when the links are long dead and there is no preview picture. Maybe lock these topics? Are there any active admins?

Maybe something can really be done - let's create a request topic where people can ask for re-upload instead of posting "thank you, nice topic" and the link doesn't work. I come here and check the new topics only to find spam. If you need admins, I volunteer :/

That is totally true. It is so annoying.

Greetings friends and lovers bastinado falaka .my girl and I made video films bastinado falaka for little money she dominates well bastinado.
  she has very soft and resistant soles.
  also in these films are 100% homemade pain is strong tears and much torment on the soles of my girl
she takes the pain of a strong and steady his master ztix way.
the payment is through paypal and shipping is via email the movies has a duration of 30 to 40 minutes of pain and suffering at the foot of my slave
if you are interested send me inbox and give you more information in addition she is willing to make special videos for you