How good is this tool for bastinado?

I have seen it used in a couple of videos already, and i don't know how it would be, but it looks like it is extremely painful AND safe (which is what I care the most about), since it is so flexible and light, could it cause any kind of injury? Or is it entirely safe despite all the pain?

Re: How good is this tool for bastinado?

I only use the riding crop with my slaves with bastinado experience. It is a very painful instrument and you should also be experienced in it as a Master. If it is too long, the speed is too fast and there is a higher risk of injury. If it is too fat, the same applies. A normal riding crop of a maximum of 120 cm is absolutely sufficient. The pain is intense, so most slaves will not endure the pain for long. You shouldn't hit too hard either. The following applies to this instrument; less is more.

Parox Dark - Gabriel Azrael

Parox wrote:
2020/08/07 - 23:45
I only use the riding crop with my slaves with bastinado experience. It is a very painful instrument and you should also be experienced in it as a Master. If it is too long, the speed is too fast and there is a higher risk of injury. If it is too fat, the same applies. A normal riding crop of a maximum of 120 cm is absolutely sufficient. The pain is intense, so most slaves will not endure the pain for long. You shouldn't hit too hard either. The following applies to this instrument; less is more.
Great, thank you for the detailed reply! Always a pleasure to have any discussion on this forum.

Parox wrote:
2020/08/07 - 23:45
What you explain here applies to both kinds of riding crops, or only the one I originally posted?

With both kinds, I refer to this being the other kind of riding crop:

Parox wrote:
2020/08/09 - 10:49
Tony wrote:
2020/08/08 - 21:00

What you explain here applies to both kinds of riding crops, or only the one I originally posted?

With both kinds, I refer to this being the other kind of riding crop:
It depends. Actually, this only applies to the traditional riding crop, because with the other, the sadists mostly use the leather part.
I see... interesting, thanks for the reply!