How much would you pay if we produced a real bastinado movie in DVD format?

50 $
Total votes: 39 (23%)
40 $
Total votes: 8 (5%)
30 $
Total votes: 36 (21%)
20 $
Total votes: 38 (22%)
10 $
Total votes: 52 (30%)
Total votes: 173

O.K.
I think we should start this project. We will finance it in another way. You know this forum and website is just financed by donations. In the turkish forum we call this donation project "Bizim Aile" and in this international forum "F.F.B.C.". Only the turkish forum has made donations...there is no donation in this forum :roll:
So we can only finance our webhosting and have no money to invest.

That means we can only start this movie project if we are able to finance it. We need minimum 1200,- € (Euro).
So we have the idea of a font. Everyone who pays in this font can buy the movie for 30$. When the movie is ready the normal price will be 40$. If this font system works we can also produce in future.
We will make a real falaka session. You will see, hear and feel the pain of female feet torture by real falaka. The whole session will include the bonadage, the falaka and the crying after it. I think the whole movie will have a length more than 70 minutes.

What do you think about this first falaka font in the world?
Parox Dark - Gabriel Azrael

Re: Real Bastinado Movie

30 to 40 $ is Ok with me. I'll buy it provided I can pay by credit card. I've already bought plenty of the clips from the clips for sales area with my credit card, but when I tried to subscribe as a VIP member, PayPal did not have my country listed. So I could never complete the subscription.
Last edited by georgerahhal on 2010/04/15 - 23:48, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Real Bastinado Movie

Hi parox,
I would love to see a Falaka with Adeline And the mistress again, Just like the Beast. That is one of my favorite movies. A falaka with canes and a nice script of course. I would be willing to pay, i joined ur site numerous times and would join in the future.

I Guess there is allot of people willing to pay for the Movie, but how many will actually pay and purchase it officially, not just to rack up numbers.

Thank you Parox for your great contribution to our shared love.

Falakalover

Re:

[quote="kingrichard"]If you're talking about something that out-does the vids with slaveless - i'd pay pretty well for that.[/quote]
[quote="georgerahhal"]30 to 40 $ is Ok with me. I'll buy it provided I can pay by credit card. I've already bought plenty of the clips from the clips for sales area with my credit card, but when I tried to subscribe as a VIP member, PayPal did not have my country listed. So I could never complete the subscription.[/quote]
I'd pay a very good price for a true falaka punishment, something close to the "Midnight Express" falaka scenes.