How much would you pay if we produced a real bastinado movie in DVD format?

50 $
Total votes: 38 (23%)
40 $
Total votes: 8 (5%)
30 $
Total votes: 35 (21%)
20 $
Total votes: 37 (22%)
10 $
Total votes: 49 (29%)
Total votes: 167

Real Bastinado Movie

How much would you pay if we produced a real bastinado movie in DVD format?

Please vote because we need this statistics to produce bastinado movies. This kind of productions are very expensive. We can only produce bastinado movies if we can pay the cost of production.
It will be a Parox production including real bastinado and feet torture on female feet.
Last edited by Parox on 2004/11/28 - 20:40, edited 1 time in total.

I think people would pay a fair sum for a quality bastinado DVD. By "quality" I mean real, torturous bastinado -- a truly severe foot whipping and beating.

i would pay maximum 20$ for a quality dvd movie

it should have nice bastinado, falaka torture and should be done on the feet of a variety of women from around the world

Now we´ve got 9 votes since we started this poll. If we collect all the votes I think we have an average price of nearly 25$. So we will get 225$.

If there is anybody who can produce high quality bastinado movies for this price (225$) please tell me. Use our shop give us 10% commision that`s enough.

If only 9 persons want to have quality bastinado movie we can only sell it for 150,-$ minimum.

Parox,
Don't mind, I'm sure not a lot of people have read the message yet. And there are many bastinado lovers in the groups who are not members here. Many of us I'm sure have paid so far much over 50 bucks looking for a good bastinado movie and have found close to none. I'm sure many will agree to pay serious amount for a hi quality real falaka DVD(female of course).
But what do you mean real... explain clearer the degree of reality. I'm personally prepared to pay negotiable amount for something real. Then again how real is real....?

O.K.
I think real bastinado means real punishment on soles/feet. I`ve seen many feet torture movies that icludes only soft punishment.
Our movie will be made with woman/women who love pain, never surrender on punishment and don`t make show in front of the focus.

When we make the movie we will only have one acceptable limit: no severe/fatal injury

Thanks...
we don`t want extreme prices. It`s better having a normal price and many people who buy it.
You can also write us scripts in this forum. Maybe we can produce it so close to your fantasies as it`s possible.

now 17 people with mid paying of 30$ will not be enough to start such project? how much u think will be less to reach to the expected quality?