Real foot torture experience

My first experience is when i was 16, and i studied in a local famous elite boarding school. This school is one of the elite school for those who scored and have good performance in the previous stage of education. One day, a group of 'bad girls' (which is among the most hottest girls, and one of the girls is my ex girlfriend) made a problem at the hostel, so a woman warden found out and wanna to punish them. She wanted to punish them at the hostel, but as the girls were at school, so she decided to punish them at the school instead. So she called them from the class and asked them to stand in the middle of car parking lot in the middle of afternoon, quietly! That blazing 33 celcius ambient...so the girls stand there quietly for about 10minutes, then they started to talk to each other. Not long time after that, the warden came again, she knew they were talking, guess what? she wanted to add more punishment for not obeying her order, by asking them to remove their shoes and socks and stand on the pavements barefeet. Yes, four pretty 16year old on hot 40+ celcius pavements!. My class has no teacher at that time, so i just watched them along with my friends. All of them reluctant to obey at first, but after been scolded by the warden, they had no other choice than removing their socks and shoes and baked their feet. So they remove their socks and shoes, and standing there....

Just after they put their first soles on the pavements, all of them automatically jump and screaming a little, and keep changing between left and right sole.. simply means standing in 1 foot..then the warden ask them to stand quietly, yes they managed to stand quietly for a while, about a minute later, they started to stand and changing left and right sole again.And that continue for about 30 minutes before the warden ordered them to return to the hostel....

I rushed to meet her(my ex gf) then. We met, and i ask her to sit with me at the park, and she agreed. Her eyes still dry at that time, and i said to her that i saw what happened.I asked her to check her feet, and she allowed me to do that..She still overwhelmed and did not talk much....This what i found: after opened her shoes n socks, i found out her soles color were red+black( black from the dirt of the pavements), and the marks of the small stones can be seen clearly on her ball of feet and heels.Some of the marks were deep, especially on her heels.then i took a bottle of mineral water and poured it onto her feet to cool it down and remove the dirts. Her feet were really really red, the part that touched the pavements were really red and very contrast to her white arches....i've watched her feet before but never saw it as red as that day. Then i touched them and ask her how it feel, she said they were numb, she cant feel my fingers well. Later, i rested her feet on my laps and she started to talk about what happen, her anger and so on....

That pain lasted in 2 days, and after i checked her soles, they skin looked normal...

That is my first experience.I ve another experience: I dare my friend ( a girl) to walk on tacks and she did it. Then, my experience when i tested 2 gals soles on 'my made up science experiment :P'. then experience on daring a whore to shot needles and staplers into her soles, yes it happened but i lost some money :P Tell it later....

If you guys have your own experience, feel free to add it here :)
Painful girl's soles are wonderful.....