Sallenaz.com

[align=center]Sallenaz
Passion of FetishDesires
[/align]

Dear Sallenaz lovers,

I want to make a present for you and especially for Sallenaz.

Sallenaz is the famoust and most successful Fetish and BDSM model from Turkey. She is most known as the falaka model worldwide. Her work is shared on Falaka.net, Feetloves.com and Oriental-Girl.com. But she doesn't have her own website.

So it is our perfect appreciation to create a website for a precious, passionate, sensual and lovely woman like Sallenaz.
I proudly present http://www.sallenaz.com which includes the work of the past and new projects. New updates will be added very soon and we've worked hard for new projects.

This website underlines the fetish work of Sallenaz and includes very mostly feet fetish. You can download much of free content and if you like become a member.

Respectfully

Parox/ParoxZone Group

[align=center]www.sallenaz.com[/align]
Parox Dark - Gabriel Azrael

Re: Sallenaz.com

wow
thanks man
finally i heard about you girl
we wait for you impatiently, your project, your video , your news and specially yourself
we knew falaka world by you and i think nothing has meaning in this world without you
i'm so happy to hear about you and i wish i hear more
thank you Parox
it's really our present

tarkealbalu wrote:wow
thanks man
finally i heard about you girl
we wait for you impatiently, your project, your video , your news and specially yourself
we knew falaka world by you and i think nothing has meaning in this world without you
i'm so happy to hear about you and i wish i hear more
thank you Parox
it's really our present
but how long should we wait for?!!!!!!!!!

This is the final curtain call. We remaster and re-cut the Sallenaz videos and movies. We won't make new movies with her. Sallenaz knows how hard this business is but she hasn't made this for business. Piracy and comparing her art with kinky made her disappointed. Life is going on and Sallenaz has new adventures in her life.

We will just share one or two never seen videos but let me think about it. The Era of the Oriental Girl - Sallenaz is coming to the end. A new era will begin but not with Sallenaz.
Parox Dark - Gabriel Azrael