Re: Falaka For Males

Being a male falaka lover is a difficult position xD

Just as i love seing falaka on girls, i love recieving falaka myself... the thing is, there's so little people who likes to do this with a male compared to females... i sometimes wish i could be a girl so that i could recieve bastinado and be sexy hahahah

I have already have some bastinado experiences with people who like to give bastinado not only to girls but to boys too, so i already know the feel and i love it... i just feel it was pleasing to look at to as many people as it is with girls (ironically my body and feet match more that of a girl than a male hahahah but i am still a male so)

Re: Falaka For Males

Tony wrote:
2020/03/15 - 02:34
Being a male falaka lover is a difficult position xD

Just as i love seing falaka on girls, i love recieving falaka myself... the thing is, there's so little people who likes to do this with a male compared to females... i sometimes wish i could be a girl so that i could recieve bastinado and be sexy hahahah

I have already have some bastinado experiences with people who like to give bastinado not only to girls but to boys too, so i already know the feel and i love it... i just feel it was pleasing to look at to as many people as it is with girls (ironically my body and feet match more that of a girl than a male hahahah but i am still a male so)
i just wishit was pleasing to look at to as many people as it is with girls* wish, not feel xD