Re: What's the hardest falaka video you've seen?

Ellite Pain had some very hard bastinado in some of their videos. I didn't like their production - a lot of the models seemed to be in a very hard production only because of the money, and they seemed to deliberately push them beyond their limits, but the falaka was good and hard. I think Parox and Sallenaz are the masters of hard falaka!

creeper wrote:Ellite Pain had some very hard bastinado in some of their videos. I didn't like their production - a lot of the models seemed to be in a very hard production only because of the money, and they seemed to deliberately push them beyond their limits, but the falaka was good and hard. I think Parox and Sallenaz are the masters of hard falaka!
Thanks creeper
Sallenaz is one of the most extreme falaka receivers I saw. Most of you just watch a video and don't know the story behind. We spoke/wrote many times about 'behind the scenes". You should know that we have produced some Oriental Girl Videos in one day. Yes, Sallenaz received up to 3 extreme falaka sessions.

But I know other women who can take extremely falaka, too. I made many BDSM sessions with very hard falaka which I didn`t film. But I didn't make this hard falaka sessions to race or something else. BDSM is my lifestyle and I just do what I do if my slave accepts it. And maybe some of my videos are a clear misrepresentation of reality but "safety first" is my basic of BDSM. I would never race for the most extreme falaka video and break the bones of feet just to win. And I won't ever make videos of my most extreme falaka sessions because it is very dangerous and the result is a 'free-rider phenomenon' with grievous personal injuries.
Parox Dark - Gabriel Azrael

In your most extreme falaka sessions on which area of foot you concentrated the strokes? I heard heelpads can take much more than arches and balls of a foot. Did you ever specifically punished heelpads?

Also, by extreme you mean number of strokes (how many)? Or with hard instrument (cane)? Or strength of strokes? Or combination of those?